Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kym Ryan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kym

Kym Report 11 May 2005 12:17

hi i'am kym patricia ryan (nee tomlinson) the 5th child, 3rd daughter of eric john tomlinson and marie joan tomlinson (nee curry) i am married to paul andrew ryan, 1st child and only son of john patrick ryan and glenys ryan(nee hodges) iam not a full member, but can be contacted by doing a optusnet search of my user name kryan73 or in writting to k ryan c/o 43 thomsen st forbes nsw 2871 iam happily married with 4 children. i was born in forbes in 1973. iam just interested in knowing whose out there that i may be related to, even thou i think i know of most my relations. iam also very interested in my husbands family history. i think he was the first son for a while to be named something other than john patrick ryan. cheers kym