Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mildrid Kooke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mildrid

Mildrid Report 27 May 2004 15:30

The name Kortekaas comes mostly forward in the region of north-holland. In this area are many people who find there living in growing plants or making en selling cheese of cowmilk. Kaas is the dutch name for cheese. In Rotterdam (my place of birth) is the name not so casual, the folks with this name are probebly related to those who live in the north of holland. The Rotterdam branche is related to the family of my grandfather, sometimes they have the same forename as my father Theodorus Johannes. In the family of my father the name Wander (from my grandmothers famely) She is born in 1900 the fifth of july, she died the fourtheenth of march in 1977. As far as I know she is called Kornelia Christina Wander by birth and was married to my grandfather Hendrik Christinus Kortekaas, and later on to a man with the name Jokker.