Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Beasley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hayley

Hayley Report 27 Mar 2006 17:01

Am trying to find John Patrick Beasley b 1891 Perth Western Australia. He was illigitimate son of Catherine Durnin but registered in both the mothers and fathers names. His Father Thomas Beasley did not marry Catherine but married Brenda Ridley in West Aust and went on to have another 4 children but died in 1902. Catherine Durnin went on to marry William Robinson Hocking but she died in 1904. Leaving a child to the step father or not is the question? There are so many options here I dont think i will ever find him but He either kept his name birth which was what beasle or Durnin?????, and lived with the Beasley family or he kept his name and lived with step father or changed his name and lived with the step father William Robinson Hocking. Either way I cannot find William Hocking or John Patrick Beasley Durnin or Hocking. Anywhere. If anyone has heard of these names would appreciate you contacting me. Thank you Hayley