Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Massen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 11 Jul 2005 20:28

Hi my names michael massen and i am trying to find out all i can about my ancestors, my fathers name is Maurice George Massen, his fathers name was arthur massen, his mothers name was gertrude massen nee able, his grandfathers name was george, as far as i know they have all lived in Norwich Norfolk, but apart from my father may not have orriginated from there. anyone that can shed any light on the above names, would help narrow my search, i know that arthur had 5 siblings, my father Maurice, arthur the oldest son, cyril, the next eldest, joyce the third, than my father, then lastly raymond. i also know that they were related to george massen, richard massen, and basil massen of norwich, all of which was my fathers cousins, any help would be appriciated thankyou. mike.