Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Greenwood

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Zoey

Zoey Report 8 Jun 2005 13:13

My name is Zoey Greenwood 26 and i have a brother Desmond Greenwood 28 both live in kent, our dad is Peter Greenwood ( deceased ) and split from our mother when i was approx one years old, I know that he had a child with someone else approx 10 to 15 years ago which was a little girl Im not sure if she is called Emily or if the mother is, we went as children to stay with them when i was approx 5/6 years old but lost contact after this (before child was born) it was only after my fathers death that it was made known that i had a little sister. i remember receiving xmas cards from an auntie Pam who i think has children im not sure if her husband (uncle) was called Geoff but i seem to remember being told that they split up many years ago...i was told that my dads brother died of a heart attack and i think my cousin was present at the time ( something to do with being at sainsburys) my Nan died shortly after my dad was hospitalised for quite some time...very poorly...cancer? my dad died when i was about 14 his birthday is in october. I only recall calling my Nan..Grandma Greenwood she Lived in a bungalow..Leeds? last went to stay there 4/5 years old for a family wedding (remember wearing a burgandy bridesmaid dress and another bridesmaid had very blonde hair i think about same age or slightly younger than me) I have no idea where or whom to contact, messy divorce between my mum and dad meant no contact with family. Dont think my dad was a very popular guy, he moved and worked in London as a salesman before he died and had a girlfriend call Katrina? and his boss was called Brandon/Brenden? only saw him 3 consecutive weeks before being informed of his death by Grandma greenwood via telephone, no family besides myself, brother and mum attended cremation in London. Can anyone help????????