Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Julie Lorenz

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 7 Jul 2007 14:42

Hi there I am Julie Pallant.Born in1952 in Melboure Victoria in Austalia to Harry Keith Pallant (1914 /1978 ) and Marie Pallant (nee Nolan)(1919/1980) My father was known as Keith as his father Was Harry Pallant married to Edith Maude Cavell ,she came from England and died in about1961 aged 84 yrs Harry died just after WW2 . They produced 5 children. Jean,Dec Nancy Dec Kieth Dec Philys, and Mabel. I was on only child and the last one of the line to carry the Pallant name which as a girl was lost when I married to David Lorenz 1973.I have 5 children and have divorced and remarried but kept my surname as Lorenz like my children. I am saddened by my parents having died so long ago and as an only child my history died with them so I would be delighted to have some relatives around the world to communicate with ,regards Julie [email protected]