Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

John Trodd Look up 1841 and 51 please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sonia

Sonia Report 3 Apr 2007 16:24

John Trodd abt 1815 havant Hampshire wife Mary children Henry, Ann, George

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 3 Apr 2007 16:27

1851 Name: John Trodd Age: 33 Estimated birth year: abt 1818 Relation: Head Spouse's name: Mary Gender: Male Where born: Havant, Hampshire, England Civil parish: Warblington Ecclesiastical parish: Warblington County/Island: Hampshire Country: England Registration district: Havant Sub-registration district: Havant ED, institution, or vessel: 3a Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 64 Household Members: Name Age William Morey 15 Ann M Trodd 12 Eliza Trodd 3 George Trodd 7 Mo Henry Trodd 9 John Trodd 33 Lucy Trodd 5 Mary Trodd 35 Mary Trodd 2 Reg

Sonia

Sonia Report 3 Apr 2007 16:31

Thanks Reg. Can i ask what do you have to do to find out information about 1831 1821 1811 ?

Sonia

Sonia Report 3 Apr 2007 16:32

Does it have John's occupation at all ......please sorry for inconvenience

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 3 Apr 2007 16:35

No census info is available before 1841 John was an Ag Lab in 1851 Reg

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 3 Apr 2007 16:38

Do you have this? JOHN TRODD Male Marriages: Spouse: MARY HERINGTON Marriage: 01 JAN 1837 Saint Faith, Havant, Hampshire, England Too early for you to able to get a cert......... Reg

Sonia

Sonia Report 3 Apr 2007 16:40

No i didnt have the marriage thanks for that reg

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 3 Apr 2007 16:41

You should be able to find John's baptism on the IGI.....go to www.familysearch.org That's where I got the marriage...... Reg

Sonia

Sonia Report 3 Apr 2007 16:48

Thankyou for all your help Reggie it is much appreciated Sonia x

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 3 Apr 2007 17:02

My pleasure........... Reg