Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help with marriage index please.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tracey

Tracey Report 8 May 2004 11:17

I've found a marriage which i think is one of my rellies but the spouse is not listed. It's Frank Wilcock married Dec qtr 1907 ref 9a 897 Halifax. I know his wife was Lily but don't know her maiden name. On the marriage entry for that qtr there are two males and only one female, i think the missing female is Lily but how do i find her? Tracey

Christina

Christina Report 9 May 2004 12:24

Probably the only way you will find out is to take a gamble and send for that certificate. If you have any idea of the female's surname try 1837 online.