General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

When you've talked or seen anyone of here.........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

NOG

NOG Report 13 Aug 2007 14:29

...............where they anthing like you exspected??? I know pusser got a shock today ;-)))

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Aug 2007 14:51

Who's been giving puss a shock? skwirrel

Silly Sausage

Silly Sausage Report 13 Aug 2007 14:54

mostly they are too busy laughing at my accent or I am taking the mick out of theirs...lol

NOG

NOG Report 13 Aug 2007 15:04

poor puss didnt expect a southen accent from me G&G

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Aug 2007 15:09

So your going round giving people shocks tut tut whats the G&G at the end mean skwirrel

Merlin

Merlin Report 13 Aug 2007 15:12

Skwirrel, I think she meant to put G&T. Hal. :o)))>

NOG

NOG Report 13 Aug 2007 15:16

NOPE G&G was right huns ---Giggle & Grin x

Merlin

Merlin Report 13 Aug 2007 15:22

Of Course, The G&Ts. Came before the G&Gs. They usually do. Hal. PHSL. :o)))))>.

(¯`*•.¸JUPITER JOY AND HER CRYSTAL BALLS(¯`*•.¸

(¯`*•.¸JUPITER JOY AND HER CRYSTAL BALLS(¯`*•.¸ Report 13 Aug 2007 17:21

well........muffy was just as i expected,fun/up front/and does,nt suffer fools gladly/interesting. joy scott was so down to earth/lovable/generous[to a fault]lol. stray was lovely/bubbly/fun. catherine i felt i,d known her all my life.very warm person. boro lass a real sweety,looks like ali magraw,again warm. rach one of the best,really fun loving/and kind. and our puss well....pretty/much quieter than i thought./another sweety. cant wait to see um again.xxxxxxxxxxxx

NOG

NOG Report 13 Aug 2007 21:14

sounds like you meet a few then joyus. can add a defo to oy & stray & will let you know re puss ; o )))))

NOG

NOG Report 13 Aug 2007 21:36

& climbing fences in peterbough ; o )

KEITH H

KEITH H Report 13 Aug 2007 21:37

no comment

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 13 Aug 2007 21:37

and crawling under tables in Shrewsbury !!! Ros xxx

NOG

NOG Report 13 Aug 2007 21:54

looks like PUSSERS got the wild one crown tonight!!!! lol

KEITH H

KEITH H Report 13 Aug 2007 22:05

i met lesley a very nice Quiet lady at liverpool

♥~Muffy! ~♥

♥~Muffy! ~♥ Report 13 Aug 2007 22:08

People I have met: Joyous Rose Goat Catherine Puss Joy Scott Stray Maid Marion Boro Clare Tony Walker People I have spoken to: Kate Burl Hayley up north Teresa Caz Ginny Errol All of em are lovely and just as I expected. Can't wait to meet the ones I have only spoken to and can't wait to meet up with those I have already met again.xx

KEITH H

KEITH H Report 13 Aug 2007 22:09

hides

♥~Muffy! ~♥

♥~Muffy! ~♥ Report 13 Aug 2007 22:18

Just read back my answer and there are others apart from those I have met before and spoken to that I would like to meet !!! lol. Not naming names though cos I will forgot someone and upset em xx

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 14 Aug 2007 02:21

Humph!