Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hoping to find my sister

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 2 Oct 2007 05:37

Edith Betts Born 1931
I am her youngest sister I would love to hear from a member of her family.
I have lived in Australia for 50yrs

Marjorie

Marjorie Report 5 Jun 2008 13:06

I have an Possible Aunt Edith born Newcastle 1931
her birth is registered as female Betts Mothers Maiden Name GRAY.
David and Edith Betts married Ludworth Co Durham
1919 and had children: David Betts..born 1920 Ellen Betts..born 1922 Richard Betts..born 1924 John Betts..born 1927 .Female Betts who I think was later names Edith born 1931 at Newcastle Hospital mother's maiden name GRAY. I am the Daughter of ELLEN BETTS who I have searched for over 40 years
ELLEN had another child (daughter) born at Winterton House Sedgefield Co Durham...I have searched for her sister (possible) Edith for the same lengh of time......Is it you ?????????

robertpplane

robertpplane Report 5 Jun 2008 13:57

Marjorie

Nancy's post is nine months old. Try sending her a pm - click on her name and send a message stating the above.

Good luck