Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find siblings of Hubert Clarke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rosemary

Rosemary Report 2 Mar 2010 20:37

Hubert Clarke 29/12/1934 was born in Barry Wales. We believe he had 6-7 sibling Carol may be one, Lesley another and maybe a Leonard . We also believe his dad name was James and mother name was Anne. Hubert had polio. He married Marion Heming in 1968 and left Barry and didn't keep in contact. If anyone can help feel free to contact us.

Ozibird

Ozibird Report 2 Mar 2010 20:51

????

Births Mar 1937
Clarke Carol A Paget Caerleon 11a 369

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 2 Mar 2010 23:22

Think I have his birth which shows MMN as Panting. Will PM it, see what you think.
Jan
PS He married in 1965, not that it matters!

Quoy

Quoy Report 3 Mar 2010 08:22

James P Clarke wed Annie L Panting Oct qua 1916 Glamorgan Cardiff

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 3 Mar 2010 08:33

If you check freebmd there are lots of Clarke/Panting births, all Cardiff apart from Hubert. Depends if you think this is him!
Jan

Rosemary

Rosemary Report 7 Aug 2010 18:29

Thank you for the help i had but i still can't find any of the sibling or their family members. Even with there being 10 of them and 1 with the name Powis still my search has come back empty.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 8 Aug 2010 09:55

Where have you looked?
Jan

Ozibird

Ozibird Report 9 Aug 2010 03:16

??????

Births Sep 1919
Clarke Powis J Panting Cardiff 11a 877

Marriages Mar 1942 (>99%)
Clarke Powis J Burbidge E.Glamorgan 11a 1963

I'm not sure what you're looking for. All their births and some marriages seem to be on freebmd.

Do you want info after that? It will be difficult unless they were in the newspapers. You might get them on later electoral rolls.

Ozi