Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Helen Elizabeth Lang

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen Elizabeth

Helen Elizabeth Report 10 Jul 2006 17:30

I am looking for information on Ralph Quartermain(e), circa 1600-1650, and his descendents. I am the great granddaughter of Joseph Quarterman who is a descendent of Ralph. Helen Quarterman Lang

TREESTER

TREESTER Report 10 May 2010 06:42

Hi Helen.
I have several Quarterman in the edges of my tree (Israel Quarterman 1822 was my cousin three times removed on my fathers side)
He had connection with the following places :-
Denchworth,Brize nortonand Shipton on Seven
the following are also on my tree:-

Daniel Quarterman 1814
Elizabeth Quarterman 1791
Hannah Quarterman 1784
Harriet Quarterman 1859
Harriett Quarterman 1824
Israel Quarterman 1822
Jane Quarterman 1787
John Quarterman 1794
John Quarterman 1764
Mary Quarterman 1788
Mary Quarterman 1850
Matilda Quarterman 1855
Richard Quarterman 1850
Ruth Quarterman 1863
Sarah Quarterman 1867
William Quarterman 1850
Would begrateful if you could see if there is a connection with your tree.
Regards
Steve Carter.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 10 May 2010 08:44

Steve

Did you spot the date of this thread - 2006

Try and send a message to Helen as I doubt she will be checking back to the thread.

Hopefully still a member, with the same email addy, and will get your message

GB

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 10 May 2010 17:04

Also, you could try putting the name into the search box above to see if any other members have this name in their tree. If you find a connection, you can contact the tree owner.

If you are looking for more information, why not start a thread of your own telling us what/who you are looking for and what info you already have, and I am sure someone will help you. Cx.