Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Janice Campbell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janice

Janice Report 14 Sep 2006 22:48

just new to this but trying to find out about all my fathers family ,his name was robert daniels they lived in ashington he had three surviving brothers all now deceased Albert, Norman and Jack also a brother died in japanese prison camp and uncle norman adopted his daughter also called janice they had a daughter called doris ,my fater also I belive had two sisters their names I do not knowas they have passed on also the names of his father and mother as they passed away before I was born would like to hear from anyone with any information on my fathers familyand their children ,uncle Jack lived in newark nottinghamshire and uncle albert in ashington then morpeth while uncle norman lived in barnstaple in devon