Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Tina Sherwood

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tina

Tina Report 23 Apr 2003 22:12

My name is Tina Sherwood. I have been researching the name ALLENDEN for about 4 years now.As it is so unusual it is very easy to find.It was my mum's maiden name, hence my interest. I have yet to trace one who doesn't fit on the tree somewhere, regardless of where in the world they are from. I currently have a database of well over 150 Allendens from present day,(which I would not divulge),to a tenuous 1680!! I am always happy to share my information with anyone who may feel that they can share the branches of the tree. Please feel free to contact me.

John

John Report 17 Jun 2009 21:49

Nothing to do with Allenden! However you may or may not be the Tina Sherwood who made contact with Geoffrey PLANE at Norfolk FHS. If you are not please forgive the contact. If You are its PLANE I am mailing about. PLANE in Sculthorpe, Norfolk.
Thanks JH

Regards
John Hinton