Hobbies and Crafts

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

JIgsaws

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziWithTears

UzziWithTears Report 21 Mar 2014 20:34

Anybody out there interested ?

Annx

Annx Report 22 Mar 2014 14:24

Yes, I like to do the odd one or two especially in the Winter. I usually get one for Christmas. ;-) I have a few of the Thomas K*nkade snowy scenes. On the whole I think some of the pictures available could be nicer.........not into the baked bean variety!

I have started to do some of the free online ones where you can pick a picture, the shape and number of pieces. There is a timer as well.

Brenda

Brenda Report 23 Mar 2014 03:29

I like to go upstairs watch telly and do the current jigsaw on the bed early evening if I can I'm sure it calms me down after a full days work. I had so many jigsaws in the cupboard I wanted to do them, leave them completed, stack them in the drawer under the bed, and make more space. Of course I was'nt meant to buy more but yes I do. I sometimes buy jigsaws from charity shops if I like them and pass them on.

Mid wales

Annx

Annx Report 24 Mar 2014 18:42

Yes they are so restful aren't they Brenda. I can get quite absorbed for ages!

UzziWithTears

UzziWithTears Report 24 Mar 2014 19:03

I have recently started a 3000 piece Tuscan Courtyard so I may go missing for long hours.

I have recently done Dragon´s Revenge which is a 3 in 1 jigsaw which I have framed and Dragon Crystal which I haven´t framed yet because I can´t find a frame to fit.

There is something so restful about doing a jigsaw ..as I sit here I can see my 3000 outside and itch to get to it is there but the light is wrong .