Hobbies and Crafts

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Greaders

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 7 Dec 2014 16:17

In case you have missed the sad news we have lost a much loved member of Greaders as Berona has sadly passed away. I know we shall all miss her very much. <3 <3 <3

Pammy51

Pammy51 Report 7 Dec 2014 17:27

What sad news,
I always enjoyed reading her Greaders reviews.

My thoughts are with her family and friends.

SpanishEyes

SpanishEyes Report 8 Dec 2014 14:14

Thank you for letting us know about Berona. I shall say a pray for her and her Family.
Rest in Piece Berona

Mersey

Mersey Report 8 Dec 2014 19:39

It really is such very sad news about Berona ... <3 may she rest in peace <3

SueMaid

SueMaid Report 8 Dec 2014 20:48

Thank you Ann for getting the thread stickied <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 8 Dec 2014 22:00

No problem Sue. It was Susan wiv numbers who asked me if I knew how. I didn't really but just e mailed them. The rest you know.

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget Report 16 Dec 2014 14:01

Just managed to get on line via my grandsons laptop. So soory to hear about the death of Berona. The boards will be a sadder place without her input

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 16 Dec 2014 16:05

Thank you Tess