Hobbies and Crafts

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Greaders

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 7 Dec 2014 16:17

In case you have missed the sad news we have lost a much loved member of Greaders as Berona has sadly passed away. I know we shall all miss her very much. <3 <3 <3

Pammy51

Pammy51 Report 7 Dec 2014 17:27

What sad news,
I always enjoyed reading her Greaders reviews.

My thoughts are with her family and friends.

SpanishEyes

SpanishEyes Report 8 Dec 2014 14:14

Thank you for letting us know about Berona. I shall say a pray for her and her Family.
Rest in Piece Berona

Mersey

Mersey Report 8 Dec 2014 19:39

It really is such very sad news about Berona ... <3 may she rest in peace <3

SueMaid

SueMaid Report 8 Dec 2014 20:48

Thank you Ann for getting the thread stickied <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 8 Dec 2014 22:00

No problem Sue. It was Susan wiv numbers who asked me if I knew how. I didn't really but just e mailed them. The rest you know.

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget

TessAkaBridgetTheFidget Report 16 Dec 2014 14:01

Just managed to get on line via my grandsons laptop. So soory to hear about the death of Berona. The boards will be a sadder place without her input

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 16 Dec 2014 16:05

Thank you Tess