Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bert Marsh's Family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynda

Lynda Report 30 Apr 2011 09:43

I am trying to find the Family of my Nan's brother Bert Marsh. My Nan Eliza Marsh married Joseph Herbert. Bert had three daugher's, Miriam, Doreen and Jean. I think Jean was the youngest and married to Brian. They had two girl's but I cannot remember their names, I think one may have been called Patricia. I was only a child myself then and now I am sixty three so a few years have past since they visited us at my Nan's in Dover. I do not rmember Jean's married name so I am not a lot of help. I would so much like to find the two gir's who I think may be about my age.

I have so little Family left and the Family who are still living seem to be living their own life. It is so sad because I would so much like to have some contact with my relatives.

Bert Marsh lived in Faversham and I can remember going there as a child. My Mum Ivy Austen was Ivy Herbert and had be later in life at the age of forty three. My only Sister was twenty year's older than me and died several years back.

Please can you help me.

Regards Lynda