Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lydia J Smith (or McMasters)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Keeley1973

Keeley1973 Report 4 May 2011 12:16

Hi. Another Smith request please if anyone can help. I am searching for more info on this relative who was born in Islington in 1st quarter 1926. She is the child of Edward Smith b.1890 and Gladys D. Green B. 1893 (they married at the end of 1909). Now I am not sure if she is dead or alive but I do know that she was living in Essex during the 1980's. If she is alive it is likely she lives in Colchester, Frinton etc area. She apparantly married a Mcmasters (not sure of first name) and at the time she lived in Edmonton (possibly at 41 Lansbury Rd). However I cannot trace any marriage or children (either this spelling or MAC) and apparantly he was scottish so I wonder if it could have been there. Also, believe he would be dead by the time she was living in Essex in the 1980's as she was then living with her brother Donald and sister Cathy (Kathleen)

Any thoughts anyone?

Cheers
Keeley