Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Beryl Young nee Nobbs - George Thomas Nobbs

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Evelyn

Evelyn Report 8 May 2011 19:06

I am looking for Beryl Nobbs born 1931, possibly lived at 87 Devonshire Road, Holloway N7. At the most I knew she lived in Hadleigh, Essex. She owned her own Hairdressing Salon in Hadleigh. She married a Dennis Young, at Prittlewell Church, Prittlwell, just outside Southend around 1953 and who I believe divorced later on, She remarried and I do not have this name and She had a daughter on her second marriage which I do not know the name of. Basically trying to track down her dad George Nobbs who is Victor Gunbie's (my husband) dad as she was his stepsister. She probably kept in touch with her dad and may know of where he died. Would also like to track Beryl down if still alive and her daughter who would be my niece.