Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sheila Daughters Debbie Lynn Allison and Melissa

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Spencer

Spencer Report 11 Jun 2011 03:18

This is a follow up from a post I originally made in 2010 I have a little bit more information I now believe that the family I am trying to find lived in tower hamlets in the early eighties(not sure if that helps at all)my geography of londons not brilliant but I think all these areas canning town west ham and east ham are all in east london as mentioned the mum was called sheila(she was a relative of my mums second husband and is probably not alive anymore)and her four daughters were called debbie lynn allison and melissa(allison and melissa would be about the same age as me now early to mid forties)and would remember me as spencer baker(they're the two Im really trying to find) unfortuanetly none of my relatives remember their surnames and my mum divorced her husband over twenty years ago I know its a long shot as I don't have their surnames(they could be married now which would make finding them even more difficult)but there can't be many families with four daughters with those names that lived in that area of london in the eighties any help greatly appreciated many thanks spencer.