Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trying to find David Patterson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jane

Jane Report 12 Jun 2011 18:33

I am trying to find my father David Patterson, un fortunately i dont have a lot of information on him, He would have met my mum around 1957 she thinks he lived in the corstophine or clemerston area, he worked in pullmans pans in henderson street leith so did his mother. unfortuantley my mum or my aunt cannot remember his mothers name either. so as you can see i dont have a lot to go on... my mum now lives in australia and she ia 70 so he has to be around the same age, mum thought he might have moved to australia as well. mums name at the time when she met my father was Ina Carmichael, At the time i think she was living with her aunt and uncle mary and benny in Dock Place. I would love to know about my father what he looked like was he happy did he marry and have a family?