Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

LOOKING FOR GEORGE CAMPBELL, NEWCASTLE.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nicola

Nicola Report 24 Jun 2011 11:22

Hello, my father and I are trying to find a George Campbell from the Newcastle area. He was 22 years of age in 1947. We know he had been deployed from the Navy and prior to that a miner. He met Annie MacIntosh Henry nee Tiernan around 1945 or 1946. They may have met on Isle of Bute, Scotland or Glasgow where Annie was originally from. Annie worked on in Rothesay and Port Bannantyne, Isle of Bute at various times. Not much information I know, but we are desperatly searching for George Campbell or anyone who may know him. George if still alive will be around 86 years of age.

Thank you
Nicola Craig nee MacSween