Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Nick Croft / Maureen Croft!!!!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julieann

Julieann Report 7 Sep 2011 23:24

Hi, i am looking for a Nick and Maureen Croft. They r son and mother.
Last known living in Dagenham in Essex, i have been told that they could of moved into nick grandad's / maureen 's dad's property but i am unaware of where that could be.
It was last known that nick was a chef and maureen was a cab contoller.
If anyone knows them or if it is u that is reading this could u please contact me at my mums address in cranham.
from
Julieann (Moosey)
:-)

Paul

Paul Report 7 Sep 2011 23:41

Nothing that I can see on the electoral register since 2002. That doesn't mean they aren't there ~ they could have "opted out" of the commercial version or they aren't in the same household any more, thus making them less obvious in the search results.

patchem

patchem Report 8 Sep 2011 06:53

Do you know approximate birth years for either, and whether they have any middle names, to make identification easier?

Added:
There was a Nicky J Croft, with Maureen in 2002 in Dagenham.