Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bridgwater family living in Chirbury, Shropshire

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elaine

Elaine Report 30 Sep 2011 20:20

Hi all, I'm looking for any Bridgwater relatives that may still be living in and around the Chirbury area in Shropshire. Please come forward and introduce yourself to me, as my tree has come to a dead end now and don't know where to go from here.

I've researched back to the 1500's, so have lots of information to hand, should I find anyone.

jax

jax Report 30 Sep 2011 21:42

Have already replied on your other thread on suggestions board

Flick

Flick Report 1 Oct 2011 00:36

The best way to find what you're looking for is to go to your nearest main public library, and look in the appropriate telephone directory

Elaine

Elaine Report 3 Oct 2011 20:34

thanks I didn't think about that, as I never use the library. :-)

Geoff

Geoff Report 29 Nov 2021 16:47

Hi, I also have Bridgwater family traced back to chirbury sorry it’s taken 10 years to reply??
I would be interested in any other Bridgwater contacts from Chirbury.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 29 Nov 2021 16:50

Elaine is no longer a member of GR and cannot be contacted through this site

Use 'search all member trees' to find possible connections on here