Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

janet Rimmer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maureen

Maureen Report 5 Oct 2011 20:43

Hi i'm looking for any information on the wherabouts past or better still present of my sister Janet Mary Rimmer born 1958.

patchem

patchem Report 5 Oct 2011 20:53

Have you looked to see if anyone else on here has her in their tree?

ValT

ValT Report 5 Oct 2011 21:00

Hi

there are others on Gr with Janet's name in their tree. Do you know them?

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 5 Oct 2011 22:07

Can you list more details?

When/where did you have contact with her? Was she adopted?

Rose

Maureen

Maureen Report 6 Oct 2011 17:57

To Rose, Thanx for your reply, much appreciated. I learned about my sister Janet 18 months ago after Mum died. She was fostered not adopted, taken by s/services as a baby, by all accounts she was taken without an enquiry. i have her birth certificate, dont know were to start.

Regards maureen x

patchem

patchem Report 6 Oct 2011 18:35

If she kept her name then there are 6 marriages showing on ancestry from 1974 to 1986, in Birmingham, Blackburn, Lewisham, Grimsby, St Helens and Hounslow for Janet M Rimmer. Do you want details of any of them?

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 7 Oct 2011 01:53

FOUND JANET

DATA SENT TO MAUREEN

:-)