Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WENDY ELAINE TILLER NORTH LONDON

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ThornlessRose

ThornlessRose Report 2 Dec 2011 23:41

Hello im trying to find anyone who knew " Wendy Elaine Tiller " married name was Barson. she was born Elaine, but it seems everyone knew her as Wendy, back in the 1960s. She lived in the Stoke Newington area and came from North London. I really could do with any help as to who were her friends or family who knew her back then . I know of a Sahra who was married to a John and they had a son named Philip who had down syndrome and also had a daughter. (i have photos of these ppl). I know of a Anica or Anila Harvey who lived in Finsbury park area in 1968. Joseph Ward or waud who was Married and had a few children who either worked in north London or lived there, ive been told he was a greek cypriot...? he deff had olive skin and dark hair. And i know of a Jimmy Muscat who came from Malta who worked in north London on the old red route masters and used to ship coaches lorries back to Malta does this ring a bell with anyone i do have photos of Jimmy. Also just been told as to a Bill who worked as a bus driver on the routemasters in north london in the late 1960s, Bill being maybe a nickname..? Please anyone who reads this and recals her or any of the people ive mentioned please private message me, she is no longer alive, but any info could really help me and my brother Shawn who have been left knowing very little..