Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Craig Anthony Jackson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 18 May 2012 17:29

Hi I am looking for Craig Anthony Jackson (Birth Name) b. July 1970, Redhill .He was adopted out, I am his Aunt and I am doing this for my sister Marina Evelyn Jackson his birth Mother, who was only just 16 when he was born, she has never forgotten Craig and has many a cry over loosing him, she has never had another child.
Please someone out there make her happy.
Thankyou

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Penny

Penny Report 18 May 2012 19:12

have you searched trees?

Someone called Victoria has him in hers

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 18 May 2012 22:12

Has your sister put her details on the National Adoption Register? She could also ask social services and the charity NORCAP for advice:

www.norcap.org.uk

Jan

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 18 May 2012 22:39

It could be he doesn't know he was adopted, but if he does and starts Googling you need to get his name out there. Also Marina's full name as that's what he'll look for first.

Make sure you keep your email address up to date on here.

Also try missing-you.net

Rose

Penny

Penny Report 19 May 2012 20:11

Jennifer has sent a PM

She cant find the tree I mention.

Forename:Craig
Surname:Jackson

Years of birth 1970+/-1
Birthpace :Redhill

Bingo! Its there, the tree belongs to Victoria

Send her a message, kindly and appropriately sympathetically worded.