Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gillian Lesley Hardy/Brian Hardy/Natalie Louise

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date
Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Josephine

Josephine Report 9 Jul 2012 20:18

Can anyone help me trace my cousin Gillian Lesley Hardy or her husband Brian or her daughter Natalie Louise Hardy ( now married not sure of her married name)
Gill and Brian went to live in Fort Worth Texas for a while then came back to the UK they then went back to USA and I believe they came back to England again. Not sure where they are living now. If anyone has any information or knows Gill and her family please , please email me / contact me as I have been looking for her for quite some time. Many thanks .

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 9 Jul 2012 20:37

Dates, ages and locations would help. Also, Gillian's maiden name because I'm not seeing the marriage.

Rose

Josephine

Josephine Report 9 Jul 2012 20:47

Gills maiden name was Fraser her mother was called Joan and her father was called Abe. Many thanks Rose.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 9 Jul 2012 20:55

Her name is Jillian not Gillian.

Still in Texas.

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Jillian-L-Hardy/Benbrook-TX/5n2e8er

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 9 Jul 2012 21:35

Do you know for sure she became a Stone?

Rose

Josephine

Josephine Report 9 Jul 2012 21:46

Not 100% Rose but is there any way you can help again . So very gratefull for all your help. xxxx

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 9 Jul 2012 21:53

Don't see her but if you contact your cousin you can find out more.

Rose

Josephine

Josephine Report 9 Jul 2012 22:07

Hello Rose, I can only say to you "THANK YOU " for all your help in finding Jillian for me. You are a star love.I have just phoned Fort Worth and left a message she is going to be in shock when she listens to it. Kindest regards and once again many many thanks .....Josie xxxxx

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 9 Jul 2012 23:26

You're welcome.

They are 6 hours behind the UK so you might hear later.

Rose

Josephine

Josephine Report 15 Jul 2012 21:08

Hello Rose can you help me again please. I am trying to find a chap called David Brooks he was born around 1945. He used to live in Verney Street, Neasden NW10. He then moved to Blackpool and bought a guest house somewhere near the South Pier area. This request has come from my cousin Jillian and her husband in Dallas who you very kindly helped me to find last week. I am not very good at this sort of thing and you appear to be very well advised. I thank you in advance for all your assistance . Many many thanks Josie

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 15 Jul 2012 22:28

Hi Josie,

This is a but tricky as there are LOTS of David Brooks. Do they who is parents are, middle initial, wife, children?

Otherwise, you could try contacting the nearest library to Verney St. for old electoral rolls to find a middle initial or other adults living with him.

Rose

Josephine

Josephine Report 17 Jul 2012 22:28

Hello Rose, Thank you so very much for looking into this for Jilllian and Brian .I am going to email them now and see if they have any more info I can send you.
Thank you for your kindness and help.

Josie
xx

Josephine

Josephine Report 21 Jul 2012 18:19

Hello Rose, I have spoken to Jill and Brian and they have no more information to give me. Thank you so much for the offer of help again you are so very kind.

Josie
xxx