Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sandra Hewitt b 1942 Warwick

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Graham

Graham Report 14 Oct 2012 10:17

There are 2 members with this lady on their trees
1 David Murray
2Pamela Jones Birchall 3148013
I have sent for contact on trees but had no reply.
What can I do next please.
Sandra Hewitt b1942 was the daughter of Ernest E Hewitt and Doris Kibler.
Doris Kibler b 1914 was the sister of Hilda Kibler b 1909 and Hilda was my mother.
Many Thanks Graham Windsor

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 14 Oct 2012 10:51

Hi Graham

Welcome to the boards. Have you checked to see if they have read your message?

If you look in "Messages" and then "Sent Messages" there will still be a closed envelope next to the message if it has not been read.

Some people only come on to the site very rarely, others may never return. All you can do is wait and see if they reply. Sometimes it takes months. The longest I ever waited for a reply to a message was 8 months so you have to learn patience I'm afraid.

Kath. x

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 14 Oct 2012 11:10

Have you tried to find a marriage for her. It may help to know she is a Sandra L

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 14 Oct 2012 11:12

Took a quick look and theres one very likely marriage . will pm the info Just realised the spouse is Birchall so ties with one of the contacts!

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 14 Oct 2012 11:21

They are on www.192.com :-)