Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Ronald Francis Coles

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elaine

Elaine Report 3 Aug 2013 19:10

I am trying to trace my cousin who I have never met, his mother and father split up when he was small and he has a younger brother Gearge. Ronalds father took him when they split and his mother kept his brother. I know he was born in devon in 1945,but they then moved to Hull where his mother was from. I was told that he then went with his father to either New Zealand or Australia. the last we heard from his father (also Ronald Francis ) was a photograph he sent to my late grandmother, he would have been about 3 on it. Ronald will be his 60's now but I would like him to know that he has a family that has never forgotten him.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 3 Aug 2013 19:33

When was Ronald senior born?

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 3 Aug 2013 19:34

There's this on the Ryerson Index

Surname Given Names Notice Type Date Type Age Other Details Publication Published
COLES Ronald Francis Death notice 06AUG1977 Death 54 late of St Peters Sydney Morning Herald

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 3 Aug 2013 19:35

Fits with this birth:

Births Mar 1923
Coles Ronald F Cowell Newton A. 5b 179

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 3 Aug 2013 19:37

There was a Ronald Francis Coles in the Sydney area in 1980.

Try the Australian White pages.

Rose

Elaine

Elaine Report 4 Aug 2013 10:47

Thank you so much for the information, I will follow it all up. Ronald senior was born in 1923 in Devon. I will order his birth certificate to confirm parentage.

Elaine