Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Peter Hines

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Hines

Hines Report 9 Feb 2014 15:24

I am looking for Peter Hines born in Manchester in May 1932 to William Joseph Hines and his wife--Ellen Hines, nee Walsh. I am a cousin on the 'Walsh' side of the family. PLEASE only contact me if you have specific information about Peter or his family as I have already done research and I am in touch with other members of his 'Hines' family. R D Walsh

jax

jax Report 9 Feb 2014 15:30

Please stick to the one thread

The likely hood of anyone knowing him is very slim

I see you have deleted the other one :-S

For anyone looking in there was another thread which has now been deleted...but this person could be adopted if this thread is anything to go by

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1231815

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 Feb 2014 09:43

As you deleted the other threads (with replies) about this man and his sister Agnes, I doubt that anyone will bother to try to help you again

You didn't even have the good manners to acknowledge the replies....................

Hines

Hines Report 10 Feb 2014 12:42

jax and Reggie----my reply on the 'Agnes Hines' thread relates to this one also.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 Feb 2014 10:25

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1231815