Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Diana Heseldin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Annemarie

Annemarie Report 18 Mar 2014 19:12

Desperately trying to find Diana Heseldin, born in 1979 in StAsaph, any help would be greatly appreciated
if i upgrade my membership can i view members trees or do i still have to get permission?,
:-)

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 18 Mar 2014 20:07

You have to have the tree owners permission to view their tree . It's always been like that on here

Annemarie

Annemarie Report 18 Mar 2014 20:09

its so annoying, when theres a connection but cant get a reply

Annemarie

Annemarie Report 18 Mar 2014 20:11

How do u check a birth record in celle,, germany

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 18 Mar 2014 20:17

If the birth was reg at the British consulate it should be on consular records on FMP

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 18 Mar 2014 20:18

Have PM,d you

jax

jax Report 18 Mar 2014 20:19

You have had a few threads about this person...plus you have been in contact....so why are you pursuing this?

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1338045

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/genealogy_chat/thread/1338103

Her mother was born in Germany and is on the Electrol roll..

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 18 Mar 2014 20:26

So I have gone over old grounds then ? :-(

jax

jax Report 18 Mar 2014 20:29

Probably Shirley

Not sure what Annemarie wants...seeing as she has already been in contact with Diana

Edit - Diana has three accounts one 10 years old another about 7 years old the other about 4...probably the 10 & 7 year old one are not used anymore due to the new one

Annemarie

Annemarie Report 18 Mar 2014 21:13

I know Jax, Im like a dog with a bone, But Diana says shes not the member I'm looking for, so Ive been looking for another Diana, but cant find 1, so my nosey brain says, If she is the right person why is she denying it, Sorry but she saved me as a relative,

jax

jax Report 18 Mar 2014 21:19

There is no other Diana

My oh is in someones tree.....he is also not directly related to this person....it happens when people go off at a tangent adding everything and anything.

If she wants to deny it is not her tree...then that is up to her, not much you can do but ask for Genes to remove you and your parents if still living