Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Susan Williams

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 10 Apr 2015 19:44

Hi I am hoping someone maybe able to help me to contact Susan Williams. Susan was born in 1964 in Cheltenham, Glos & I think her surname is now Russell.
Susan left a message on this site as she was trying to find her parents & siblings that she has never met but unfortunately this was back in July 2005.
I would really love to have contact with her as I have some good news for her about her family & that I maybe her sister that I was also unaware off until recently.
Many thanks
Mags

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 10 Apr 2015 20:19

Have you looked in Search members trees to see if she is listed or any of the family she may have in her tree

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 10 Apr 2015 20:40

Have you added your name to the adoption register?

From her posing it is clear she has her adoption file as she has all your names and dates of birth.

Rose

Margaret

Margaret Report 10 Apr 2015 20:53

How do I add to adoption file?

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 10 Apr 2015 21:47

information on your posting on Find Ancestors - marriage sent by message

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 10 Apr 2015 21:53

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1351122