Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

my son in law is trying to find his father

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue

Sue Report 16 Sep 2015 07:30

we are trying to see if we can find my son in laws father his name is Thomas McKeown has lived in Birmingham and Coventry
we have a few details about him Wayne (my son in law) hasn't seen his dad since he was about 6 months old. if anyone has got any information would be great if you could let me know thanks.

AustinQ

AustinQ Report 16 Sep 2015 07:46

Hello Sue,

Was Thomas married to Wayne's Mum?

Do you have an approximate age for him?

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 16 Sep 2015 07:55

Sue, you have a previous thread about this I believe?

AustinQ

AustinQ Report 16 Sep 2015 07:56

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1354655

AustinQ

AustinQ Report 16 Sep 2015 08:18

Sue, do you have the marriage certificate for Thomas and Valerie?

This will tell you his age and father's name, where he was living at the time, and also may provide further clues about his family through witnesses. Knowing about his family may help to trace him.

Rambling

Rambling Report 16 Sep 2015 09:37

Sue, in case you don't know, you can find your previous thread by clicking on 'My Threads' under 'Tools' at left of page. It is better to stick to that thread so that the info given and suggestions made are all in the one place :-)

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 16 Sep 2015 09:38

Sue - it might be better to continue on the thread you started on 1 Sep, and delete this new one. That is so research is not duplicated.

I've 'Nudged' the original - AustinQ has posted the link

Autumnleaves

Autumnleaves Report 16 Sep 2015 15:34

Private message sent so full details could be given.