Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

please HELP TO FIND HIM

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maria

Maria Report 7 Jul 2016 10:49

Im looking for my 42 year old uncle Artur Olczyk born in 1974 in Sieradz,Poland. Left Poland around 2004 to go to England. He lived in Wolverhampton, Blackpool and then attacked in London and lost his documents, before this happend he was caught drink driving. Not heard from him for 8 years. Please help me find him.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 7 Jul 2016 10:56

Maria, there was no need to start a new thread as you already have one - original thread with suggestions.
http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1359951

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 8 Jul 2016 16:16

You know unless he is on public electoral rolls then it's impossible for anyone to give you info on where he is now

No one can help find him if he isnt on any records

:-(