Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

New Family Reunion TV Show

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Terry

Terry Report 3 Mar 2017 12:42

Do you have a family member you have lost touch with or perhaps have never met? Would you like to find some answers? And maybe even be reunited with a family member? A brand new TV show is here to help.

Boundless (part of FremantleMedia group) is the award-winning company behind Grand Designs (Channel 4) and The Apprentice (BBC One.) They are making a new series, which will follow people in their quest to unlock a secret and help them try to find family members they have never met or been estranged from.

It could be a sibling, parent or child -they'd love to hear your story.

Please send an email to [email protected] and provide your name, age, contact details, who you are looking for and why.

David

David Report 3 Mar 2017 13:49

how does this work? i am very curious in knowing my other half of the family and why things were so very different along with lies and secrets and general name changing even in mid 70s to 90s. i have found a 3-4th cousin on paternal side but not much has been done in knowing that side...

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 3 Mar 2017 14:49

David

I have also just seen this post and I have sent an e.mail to them with the details of what I want to know.
I got an automated reply straight back saying thank you and to confirm that I put my contact details.
I put Mob number but said land line available.

[email protected]

Good luck to you

Geraldine