Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can Anyone Really Help ?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 18 May 2017 11:33

I Put a post on here last night ,and a few people got the wrong conclusion, but i must admit i was abit vague with the info.........to protect the person i'm looking for ................Now i know she has been married twice and has had 3 children...................The info I know at present is up to 1992 place of the birth of her Daughter, After that nothing not even on the electoral rolls .......I mean her no harm ['m addressing my past and i have a couple of things to return to her , we are not getting any younger ,and we parted on good terms at the time ..and my health is not too good and i'm not looking for sympathy...Well if any one can help please ..would be very grateful yours faithfully .. <3 :-(........I'm new so my answers will be private ..

Rambling

Rambling Report 18 May 2017 11:40

Hi, I posted last night on your thread, just advising caution. As always when living people are being searched for it's a given that helpers are careful when there might be some reason for the person not wanting to be found. Especially if the poster seems to have no immediate family connection, name wise :-)

I'd be happy to help if you would like to message me privately with what details you have, just click on my name to do so.

Or if not me then I am sure someone else will be able to take a look for you.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 18 May 2017 12:53

I too looked at the posting and at the birth quoted but that's all that showed

Not knowing the persons name you are looking for folks can't help

If you want any futher help other beside what has been offered then pm me too

Unknown

Unknown Report 22 May 2017 10:58

:-) Hi all my research in this matter has been successful ,has been a few surprises as well..I'l must thank the person who help me alot , i've traced the person and i'm delighted , What's next i don't know , still thinking on that one ..even though they live in one country and i live in an-other ....i know the city but not the address.yet again i might just keep it like that ,as i have problems in traveling ,and it would take me nearly 12 hours , can't fly ... many thanks to the researchers :-D <3

Ru

Ru Report 22 May 2017 11:25

What great news. Well done David and well done Helpers - what a good team you are and this was the way to go.

Just to answer your heading - 'Can Anyone Really Help?"

Answer - Yes they can and they have.

So very pleased for you.

Peahen.