Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

searching for Bobby Lowes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dawncp

dawncp Report 26 May 2017 14:52

looking for Bobby Lowes, born about 1929 ish, knew him in the 1950's, last seen in about 1968 in Rowlands Gill Co. Durham, he was friends with my mothers family who were from Winlaton Mill their surname was Stewart, most of them went to Blaydon Grammer school. any info would be great, Thanks, D.

Rambling

Rambling Report 26 May 2017 15:17

Couple of possible births 1928/29 for Robert Lowes, did he have a middle name? siblings? names of parents?

malyon

malyon Report 26 May 2017 16:58

could he have been born in 1928 there is a death sorry to say in 1987 in durham do you know if bobby had a middle name did he marry

dawncp

dawncp Report 27 May 2017 01:52

I have no idea if he had a middle name or if he married, my guess is that he probably did, I have so little info about him, my next move was to find out the name of a stationers in Newcastle that got burnt down in 1960's or 70's they reopened again but as far as I know they closed al-together eventualy, the family that owned it were friends with him and my aunt and mother stayed with them for a short while at some time. I think he was probably born 1928/29 Thanks D

Rambling

Rambling Report 27 May 2017 12:51

As you mention Rowlands Gill, you could try asking on here

https://www.facebook.com/RowlandsGillHistoryPage/