Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Caizley Family Tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Keown

Keown Report 28 May 2017 14:22

Does anybody have any information on the Caizley Family from Jarrow/South Shields area?

I started at Andrew Caizley's and Florence Clarke's marriage and worked my way down from there. I think I have all of their children, however the grandchildren and great grandchildren is where I am stuck.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rambling

Rambling Report 28 May 2017 16:19

Dates?

ok marriage 1944

children's marriages you may find on freebmd.org.uk, for eg Andrew appears to have married 1968, you can then look for children in those surnames.

Remember you need living persons' permission before putting them on a tree online.

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 30 May 2017 21:35

If you are descended from them, do you not know any of your living family members? For instance, if you are a grandchild of theirs, do you not know your aunt(s) or uncle(s)?

For people who are living, really, the way to get information about them is to contact them. If what you want is to contact someone in the family, let us know and we may be able to find contact info for a family member. With such an unusual surname it shouldn't be too difficult! :-)

And as Nyx says, never ever put anyone's personal information in a tree on the internet, or share it in any other way, without their permission.

A cousin I met at this website (our great-grandmothers were sisters) to whom I provided info about my parents and siblings and myself, just because we were both thrilled to meet family we did not know about, put all that info in her tree here and then shared her tree with people I don't know and am not related to, and I began finding my personal details all over the internet in strangers' family trees. I was, to put it very mildly, very unhappy.

... Well, too late, you (and several others) have all the children of the 1944 marriage in your tree (a tree search for Caizley born 1945-1965 shows). Unless you have their permission, that is against the site rules.

Have you tried to contact those other people?

Have you tried the phone book? Some results:

http://tinyurl.com/yajxufj2