Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

egginton/clarke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

brummie46

brummie46 Report 2 Jun 2017 18:47

Hi I'm trying to locate/make contact with any of the children of Egginton mothers maiden name Clarke. Birmingham area.
I have Deveno1943. David.R 1946 John.S 1955 Gary 1959 and Terence.J. 1941

I have found that Devena wed 1963 into name of Cullen and then Cassin 1985 and lived in B23.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated for really would like to make contact with anyone of these people. thank you

Rambling

Rambling Report 2 Jun 2017 19:19

Devona's son 1964 from first marriage to Cullen ( from freebmd) is listed on electoral rolls.

Rambling

Rambling Report 2 Jun 2017 19:36

Think i have found info on FB will send you the links, to Cullen and Egginton. ( all linked in friends lists, the wives of two of the brothers mentioned)

brummie46

brummie46 Report 2 Jun 2017 22:07

thank you so much for the information given.

Rambling

Rambling Report 2 Jun 2017 23:35

Good luck :-) If messages to FB aren't replied to, most of the people named in my message eg Patricia and Janet, and Carl are on electoral rolls on 192.com.

brummie46

brummie46 Report 29 Jul 2017 08:34

just to say Wow I have managed to make contact with an Egginton family member. Its taken me many years to finalise this search in requiring certain personal information from them and the outcome is great. THank you all that helped me on this thread.

Rambling

Rambling Report 29 Jul 2017 19:26

I'm pleased you've managed to make contact :-)