Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Richard J Lee

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 1 Aug 2017 15:46

I am looking for Richard J Lee born in 1948 in Pancras to William Lee & Margaret Mahoney.

Rambling

Rambling Report 1 Aug 2017 16:07

Lorraine if anyone has info they can click on your name to send info privately, putting your email on this open site is not advised by GR so your post may be reported, see info at top of page "Please do not include addresses, email addresses or telephone numbers. "

Do you know if he married?

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 1 Aug 2017 22:00

Thanks I did look for that but didn't see it.
I have edited.

The only info I have is he may have lived in Greece or have property there but that info is 10 yrs old.

Pam

Pam Report 2 Aug 2017 09:11

Have you tried Facebook ?

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 2 Aug 2017 10:20

I've tried everywhere but there are thousands of the same name. Just thought if I put his name in as many places as I can, I may get lucky one day.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 14 Aug 2017 09:11

Parents married 1947

He is William A Lee wife Margaret Mahoney

Do you have the marriage cert for their ages etc

This looks like the father's death he could be the informant
Name: William Albert Lee
Death Age: 79
Birth Date: 28 Jan 1913
Registration Date: Nov 1992
Registration district: Westminster
Inferred County: Greater London
Volume: 15
Page: 1709

Plus his will that you can order online for £10

VIEW England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966, 1973-1995
Add Alternative Information
Report issue
Name: William Albert Lee
Death Date: 28 Nov 1992
Death Place: London
Probate Date: 16 Dec 1992
Registry: London

Lorraine

Lorraine Report 17 Aug 2017 17:59

Thanks Shirley. I already have the parents info & I paid £10 for the will, which was basically a note saying there is no will. Bit of a cheek charging me for that I thought!
It's Richard's brother (sadly he passed away 10 yrs ago) who signed the father's death certificate.
Thanks for trying tho