Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

mullins in new zealand

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daryl

Daryl Report 26 Aug 2017 22:42

relatives

Daryl

Daryl Report 26 Aug 2017 22:42

I am a mullins in the uk

Daryl

Daryl Report 26 Aug 2017 22:44

We are coming to NZ in January / fFbruary and would like to meet up with cousins

Rambling

Rambling Report 26 Aug 2017 22:47

Chances are very slim of someone happening across your post Daryl, try searching trees ( click "Search" top of page) for anyone with the surname.

If you are looking for someone in particular, post some names and other members will be happy to try and help

:-)

Edit I can see you have names on your tree, for Timaru ... you could try Facebook or https://whitepages.co.nz/white-all/mullins/timaru-area/

Ru

Ru Report 2 Sep 2017 12:00

Hi Daryl,

I live in New Zealand - Christchurch. there are quite a few Mullins here and the rest of NZ. Would need a little more in formation than you have given. How about same first names and initials etc.,

If you have cousins then the names would help and especially helpful would be the area they may reside in.

Peahen.