Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Keith bell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Cheryl

Cheryl Report 28 Sep 2017 21:39

I'm looking for my father, Keith bell, he was born in Rotherham in 1954, I recently restarted my search for him and came across a birthday message he posted on my birthday 4 months ago, it was posted on missing-you.net, I replied to him twice but haven't heard anything back yet, if anyone has any info I would be so grateful, thank you in advance

Rambling

Rambling Report 28 Sep 2017 22:01

Was there another recent search looking for him? Just that the name rings a bell, no pun intended.

Does he have the middle initial W, as that is the 1954 birth Rootherham, a middle initial may make it easier to trace him

How long ago did you message on Missing You ? for ref https://www.missing-you.net/people/cheryl-lisa-bell-143115.php

Kay????

Kay???? Report 28 Sep 2017 22:26

try facebook. it mayb him..?

EDUCATION

Swinton Comprehensive School
Swinton, Rotherham, United Kingdom