Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Removed Post on 'Day' search

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

lavender

lavender Report 9 Oct 2017 10:56

Thank you, Alexis.

I have removed the post on this search for now. The adoptee was told Adrian was her brother but apparently she has yet to receive the birth cert. I have pointed out there are other possible marriages for her birthmother..

Many thanks to all those that searched. I will clarify at a later date.

Thank you for your kindness in searching :-)

Alexis

Alexis Report 9 Oct 2017 11:05

Good luck with your search :-)

Rambling

Rambling Report 9 Oct 2017 11:48

Thanks for posting that you've removed thread Lavender, I did see potential other marriages, so hope that going back to look at those might help with the search. :-)

lavender

lavender Report 9 Oct 2017 12:38

I think it was all correct Nyx.. but didn't want anybody spending time once I found out the lady had been only given the info online from somebody.

Looking at the births for the birthmother I'm thinking it is her marriage..

Will come back once we have more info. i have forwarded the documents and info kindly searched for and they were very gratefully received.

Thank you so much :-)

lavender

lavender Report 12 Oct 2017 01:18

Update:-

Very many thanks to all who helped in this search.

The birthmother and brothers have been found. The brother born in Devon was correct and Adrian, too. The birthmother had married a second time, the son had taken on the new surname..

:-)

Rambling

Rambling Report 12 Oct 2017 11:32

That's great Lavender :-)

lavender

lavender Report 13 Oct 2017 04:19

Thank you for your kind help Nyx and everybody. :-) :-) :-)