Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Samuel Howard Woodland & May Carson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shirley

Shirley Report 22 Oct 2017 14:40

Samuel & May were married in Alnwick on 12/1/1924. I believe they had a daughter Eva (B sept 1924) who married Frederick Mason in 1945. I am looking for their son Alan F Mason b1947 or anyone having connections to this family.

Kayak

Kayak Report 22 Oct 2017 15:21

There is an Alan Frederick Mason who has a tree on this sight with an Alan Frederick Mason born 1947 in Alnwick in his tree who might be worth trying to contact.
If you go to the search button at the top of the page and then click onto search all members trees, put Alan Frederick Mason in the names boxes and 1947 in the birth year his name should come up, them click onto the find out more and you will be able to send Alan a message.

Rambling

Rambling Report 22 Oct 2017 15:38

Eva I Mason was on the erolls till 2008 Kettering

Rambling

Rambling Report 22 Oct 2017 16:14

Also looks like son of Alan has a tree here, search trees for Andrew Mason 1985.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 22 Oct 2017 19:59

Stil in Alnwick in 1939

Woodland Household (4 People)
71 St Georges Crescent , Alnwick U.D., Northumberland, England
Start free family tree View original imagePrint
FIRST NAME(S) LAST NAME(S) DOB OCCUPATION
Samuel H Woodland 11 Mar 1893 Colliery Driller
May Woodland 01 May 1897 Fishing Tackle Machinist
Sorry, this record is officially closed. Check if you can open a closed record.
Alan McNeil 29 Dec 1926 At School
Ref: RG101/2954D/011/29 Letter Code:
© Findmypast Ltd
Open a closed record Request a living person's record