Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Keiran Martin L Gray

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Leah

Leah Report 22 Oct 2017 22:58

Hi, I am searching for my brother at the moment. He was born and adopted via private adoption in 1998 two years before me. His birth name is Keiran Martin L Gray and his birth mothers maiden name is Doran. I have been searching for many years. If there is by any chance, you are Keiran (now named Oliver or have Oliver in your names) or know of him, could you contact me?
Any other details are available on the births marriages and deaths registry.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 22 Oct 2017 23:16

Have you tried looking in members trees to see if anyone has him listed

If he is in a tree you can try to make contact by clicking on the find out more box

Leah

Leah Report 23 Oct 2017 23:12

Hi, yes, I’ve just taken your advice and there is one with his birth name on (I don’t know his full adoptive name) but it’s not him due to it being the wrong place of birth.

Rambling

Rambling Report 24 Oct 2017 11:21

I did have a look, but the one on here is I think the person matching a birth elsewhere with similar initials but one letter different in spelling.

Leah make sure that you have his name on a tree so that if he looks for it it will come up, and remember to keep your email address updated with GR if you change it.

add your name to the adoption contact register
https://www.gov.uk/adoption-records/the-adoption-contact-register