Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Denise E Allen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kelzi

Kelzi Report 1 Nov 2017 13:34

We're looking for any info on Denise E Allen.Born 1954 in Reading as Denise Chandler (mothers maiden name Hardy).Had son in 1970 in Reading-Mark Chandler.Married in December 1971 to David W.Allen in Reading.Had sons Jason David Allen in June Q 1972 & son Wayne Daniel Allen in December Q 1975,in Reading/Wokingham area. Mark was adopted.He was born on 04/09/1970 in Cold Ash Childrens home in Reading.She lived in Home Farm Close,Reading.Last known address was Windermere Road in Reading. Any help much appreciated.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 1 Nov 2017 13:42

Have you looked in members trees to see if anyone has her listed

Kelzi

Kelzi Report 1 Nov 2017 13:54

I have,& messaged the two I could find.

Rambling

Rambling Report 1 Nov 2017 14:20

At Windermere road on erolls to 2014

Rambling

Rambling Report 1 Nov 2017 14:22

sorry posted wrong info

have you tried the address as given on erolls to 2014

Kelzi

Kelzi Report 1 Nov 2017 14:22

Yeah,I've got her there in 2015 too,Flat 5,124,Windermere Road.