Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Info still needed plz last name small, marshall

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gemma

Gemma Report 29 Dec 2017 22:13

Hi I’m looking for anyone from my other side of the family, I know very little but been looking for a long time, my dad is called David small, his mum is call Maureen Marshall, he had sister and brother called Anita, Brenda and Malcolm could be others I was also told one had a son called Leo born in 1985 I think, was in the London area when I was a baby. any help will be much appreciated and will mean a lot to me
Thank you :-D

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 29 Dec 2017 22:27

Hi Gemma and welcome to GR.

Your Dad........David Small......born when and where??

Are we to assume that his mother's maiden name was (Maureen) Marshall??

If so......who, when and where did Maureen Marshall marry?

Gemma

Gemma Report 29 Dec 2017 23:38

I’m not sure where he was born but some of family was from Barbados. Was told that his birthday was November 1962 but can be 100% on that ??, when Mum had me her last name was Marshall then, I’m not sure what Dads name is I’m, thinking small but he was in prison so Mum never met him ?? not much at all. I will ask Mum if more info when I see her, to be honest I’m not hopeful this is the last thing I though I could try xxx

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 Dec 2017 06:40

Gemma
You have ticked the enquiry as answered so folks will think you have all the info you are looking for

If this isn't the case then amend the heading as more info still needed please

Unfortunately once the answered tick has been activated you can't undo it

Gemma

Gemma Report 30 Dec 2017 10:09

Oh I didn’t know that. Thank you. Have I done it right now xxx

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 Dec 2017 10:17

Should be ok .hopefully helpers will open the thread to see if any help can be given

Rambling

Rambling Report 30 Dec 2017 12:59

Looking at freebmd.org.uk there are possible births, for a David, Anita and Malcolm small with same mother's maiden name of Maxwell 62, 65, and 1966 in Hackney? ( middle initials for each )

The possible marriage of parents can also be seen, using surnames Small/ Maxwell

Does this sound likely?

Rambling

Rambling Report 30 Dec 2017 13:06

Gemma Will send you a message with details, see 'messages' at top of page click on envelope to view.

Rambling

Rambling Report 30 Dec 2017 13:11

Also will send details of a second marriage for possible parent of the 3 children named

plus, eroll for couple to 2013

plus 'possible' eroll for sister Anita.

Gemma

Gemma Report 30 Dec 2017 15:43

I will check this with my mum. I appreciate all the help you are giving me xxx