Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kane - Pearson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Doreen

Doreen Report 15 Jan 2018 15:59

I am trying to find any information for Doreen Kane married David Pearson in 1966 in Northumberland
Iwould like to contact them as Doreen is my cousin.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 15 Jan 2018 17:34

Have you found the marriage and possible children born

Check the electoral rolls too

malyon

malyon Report 15 Jan 2018 17:45

they were togeather in electrol list in 2006 Northumberland

Doreen

Doreen Report 15 Jan 2018 19:43

Yes,thet had 2 children, Susan born 1967 and David born1971. It'sdifficult to trace them as no middle names.
Do you have an address please for Doreen & David.
Thanks for the help

malyon

malyon Report 15 Jan 2018 20:21

you may get address in 192 you may have yo buy credits

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 1 Feb 2018 16:47

Using google to search 192.com will usually give a little more information than doing a free search at 192.com. (Unfortunately, 192.com seems to have sussed that it was too easy to do that, and is no longer allowing individual records to be found that way.)

Searching for

"david pearson" doreen northumberland 192.com

finds that they were living in Blyth.

The first telephone listing shown here:

https://tinyurl.com/y74afaoh

does not have a matching entry on the electoral roll.

(the second listing is on the electoral roll and is for someone a generation too young)

You might want to try that number and see whether you strike it lucky?

Rambling

Rambling Report 1 Feb 2018 19:00

Chance that the son David Pearson if living in Blyth like his parents is /was on the 2014 eroll?

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 1 Feb 2018 23:44

That's a possibility Nyx. 2014-2018 maybe? Age seems right.

There is also a Susan Pearson in Blyth 2002 who in 2003 has the surname of the other household member. I would guess that the couple had two or three children (I'm working by elimination only, not having renewed my sub yet!), marriage 2000.

No telephone listings for either her or her husband's initial in Blyth. And can't see the possible kids on the electoral roll in the vicinity.

Nyx, maybe you can fact-check me and see whether the marriage seems reasonable and whether there is an alternative better explanation for the births, and you could let Doreen know privately? If they were the other Doreen's grandchildren, they might be easier to locate like via social media; one has a distinctive name.

Rambling

Rambling Report 2 Feb 2018 10:30

Joonie, I think you may be looking at the Susan I was considering last night, I hadn't gone as far as looking for children as I went scouting on FB for either Susan or David ( too many of each name to work through). I'll have another look today.