Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

William Henry Rodgers from st croix

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

fiona

fiona Report 12 Feb 2018 23:23

I am trying to contact Pat Rodgers from Essex in the UK who is the great grand daughter of William Henry Rodgers and Mary Ann Simpson (as am I). I was in contact with Pat in about 2007/8 but have lost contact with her. I am very keen to re-establish contact with her. Thank you for your help.
Fiona

malyon

malyon Report 12 Feb 2018 23:53

how old would pat be now wouls she have a middle name

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 13 Feb 2018 02:39

Marriages Jun 1887 ?
Rodgers William St.Saviour 1d 273
Simpson Mary Ann St. Saviour 1d 273

Fiona, if Pat is married (is that her husband's surname?), odds are her phone listing would be in his name. Anything else you can tell us about her?

Have you tried contacting her again through this site? You both have in your trees here:

William Rodgers 1865 St Croix, Virgin Islands
William Rodgers 1865 St Couix

also, someone has

William Rodgers 1865 St Croy

just in case the misspellings had thrown you off on a search :-)

Pat's account is under a different surname, so Rodgers could be her own or her husband's surname ... okay, I think Rodgers is her name, and the other surname is her husband. Patricia A and Brian C married in Havering.

(I am purposely omitting the married surname for privacy, so no need for anyone to come along and post the marriage details. Fiona, if you don't know it, I'll send it to you privately.)

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 13 Feb 2018 02:52

Pat and her husband are together on the electoral roll in Hockley Essex only to 2002.

I don't see a death record for her husband 2002-2007, and obviously you have been in touch with Pat herself more recently than that. So presumably they moved after 2002.